A Guide To Our Dishes;
THAI TAPAS (SETS)
This tapas set menu offers well balanced flavours whilst giving the opportunity to taste a variety of dishes.
- T1. Chiangmai £9.95 N
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce, Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables, Chicken Green Curry, served with Jasmine rice.
- T2. Lamphun £10.95 N
- Duck Spring Roll, Salt & Pepper Squid, Stir-Fried Prawn with cashew nut, served with Jasmine rice.
- T3. Udon Thani £10.95
- Prawn Tempura, Prawn Green Curry, Stir-Fried Beef with ginger, served with Jasmine rice.
- T4. Khon Kaen £9.95
- Vegetable Spring Roll, Thai Fish Cake, Chicken Red Curry, served with Jasmine rice.
- T5. Ayuthaya £9.95 V
- Vegetable Spring Roll, Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables, Vegetable Green Curry, served with Jasmine rice.
- T6. Sukhothai £9.95 N
- Prawn on Toast, Chicken Satay, Chicken Massaman Curry and Pad Thai Noodle.
- T7. Pattaya £9.95
- Sqiud Kari Age, Vegetable Spring Roll, Chicken Green Curry, served with Jasmine rice.
- T8. Koh Samui £10.95
- Tom Yum Mussel, Salt & Pepper Squid, Prawn Green Curry, served with Jasmine rice.
- T9. Hua Hin £9.95 N
- Chicken Satay, Vegetable Spring Roll, Stir-Fried Duck with ginger, served with Jasmine rice.
- T10. Bangkok £10.95
- Duck Spring Roll, Prawn Toast, Stir-Fried Prawn, served with Chilli and sweet basil.
- T11. Koh Phi Phi £9.95 N
- Massaman Lamb the Curry, cooked with coconut milk, potato, onion and topped with dried shallot and cashew nut, Stir-Fried Chicken with chilli and sweet basil, served with Jasmine rice.
- T12. Phuket £6.95
- Phad Gra Phao Gai, Stir-Fried Chicken with fresh Chilli, garlic, holly basil, fine bean, red and green pepper, served with Jasmine rice.
- T13. Chatuchak £6.95 N
- Pad Thai Gung, Stir-Fried Rice Noodle with king prawn, egg, bean sprout, carrot, spring onion and tamarind sauce.
- T14. Sukhumvit £6.95
- Chicken Green Curry, served with Jasmine rice.
- T15. Lumphimee £6.95 N
- Stir-Fried Chicken with cashew nut, mushroom, spring onion, green, red pepper and dried Chilli, served with Jasmine rice.
- T16. Thai Seafood £12.95
- Prawn Tempura, Sweet & Sour Battered Fish, served with Jasmine rice.
THAI TAPAS (INDIVIDUAL)
- T17. Thai Prawn Crackers £2.00
- Served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T18. Som Tam £3.25
- Green papaya salad with dried Shrimp and cherry tomato.
- T19. Chicken Satay £2.95 N
- Char-Grilled marinate Chicken breast on bamboo skewers served with peanut sauce.
- T20. Vegetable Spring Roll £2.50 V
- Deep fried mixed vegetable spring roll, served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T21. Squid Kari Age £3.25
- Deep fried twist of tender squid with seasoned coating served with home made garlic mayo.
- T22. Fish Cake £3.25 N
- Fish spiced with curry paste and mixed with lime leave, long bean served with sweet chilli and ground peanut.
- T23. Prawn Toast £2.95
- Deep fried Mince prawn mixed with garlic, pepper and coriander root on toast. Served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T24. Sweet Corn Cake £2.95 V
- Delicious blend of sweet corn fritter with red curry pasts served sweet chilli sauce.
- T25. Duck Roll £3.25
- Deep fried shredded duck spring roll served with Hoi sin sauce.
- T26. Dim Sum £2.95
- Mince chicken and prawn, water chestnut, coriander, garlic and pepper with wonton pastry, served with sweet dark soya sauce.
- T27. Prawn Tempura £3.50
- Deep fried marinate king prawn in a lightly crispy batter served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T28. Tum Yam Gai £2.95
- Favourite hot and sour soup with lemongrass, galangal, lime leave, fresh chilli, a touch of lime and fresh coriander.
- T29. Hoy Ob £3.25
- A New Zealand mussel steamed with galangal, lemongrass, lime leave and basil served with spicy sauce.
- T30. Set Ping £7.95 N
- Chicken satay, vegetable spring roll and prawn toast. Served with peanut and sweet chilli sauce.
- T31. Set Wang £8.25 N
- Prawn tempura, prawn toast and Thai fish cake. Served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T32. Set Yom £7.95 N
- Chicken satay, duck spring roll and Dim Sum. Served with dipping sauces.
- T33. Set Nan £7.50 V
- Vegetable spring roll, sweet corn cake and vegetable tempura. Served with dipping sauces.
Lemongrass is open 7 days a week for lunch and evening meals.
Lunch : 12:00 – 2:30
Dinner : 5:30 - 11:00 (last orders for food is 10:45)
Lunch : 12:00 – 2:30
Dinner : 5:30 - 10:30 (last orders for food is 10:15)
To avoid disappointment, it’s best to book your table in advance. Please call on Tel: 01403 269346 or send an email with the button below. Please note, your email booking is only confirmed once you’ve received a reply. During busy periods, we recommend calling to check availability. We look forward to seeing you.